Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,415TL (元4,095) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (44 minutes ago)