Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,603TL (元4,692) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)