Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.066 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,492TL (€576) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)