Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00979 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 104% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,684TL (478,247 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)