Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 87% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,853TL (958,874 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)