Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 90% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,172TL (586,620 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (44 minutes ago)