Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00569 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,523TL (970,975 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)