Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07293 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,200TL (Php30,164) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)