Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07252 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,250TL (Php44,818) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)