Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,489TL (元4,159) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)