Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,671TL ($689) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)