Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,776TL ($1,055) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)