Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 82% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,380TL (€939) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (44 minutes ago)