Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,194TL (€659) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (27 minutes ago)