Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07106 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,270TL (Php46,022) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)