Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07500 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,495TL (Php33,271) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (44 minutes ago)