Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10246 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,455TL (Php23,962) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)