Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 78% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,281TL (€857) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)