Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,413TL (€1,404) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)