Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,603TL (€1,152) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)