Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,592TL (€1,191) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)