Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,505TL (€767) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)