Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.039 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,189TL (CHF 1,037) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)