Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.574 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,634TL (CHF 1,576) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)