Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,527TL (€1,152) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)