Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,676TL (€603) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)