Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07719 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,170TL (RD$ 28,110) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)