Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12645 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,731TL (RD$ 21,601) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)