Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,203TL (€701) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)