Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,439TL (€627) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)