Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,364TL (€842) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (21 minutes ago)