Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,847TL (€823) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)