Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.497 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,433TL (€682) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)