Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,148TL (元3,626) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (31 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (44 minutes ago)