Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,647TL (元4,434) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)