Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,609TL (元2,842) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)