Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,076TL (29,028 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)