Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,652TL (€1,191) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)