Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.520 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,950TL (€606) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)