Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04760 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,532TL (₨53,194) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)