Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,669TL (2,204 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)