Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,233TL (3,816 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)