Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (3,978 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)