Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00642 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,939TL (CH$457,494) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)