Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00518 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,887TL (CH$751,089) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)