Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,468TL ($b4,320) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)