Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,440TL ($b6,195) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)