Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,335TL ($b4,573) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (37 minutes ago)