Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,462TL ($671) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)