Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,561TL ($531) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)