Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15375 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (L 21,773) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)