Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15206 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL (L 22,846) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)