Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04992 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,157TL (¥83,267) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (23 minutes ago)