Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.148 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 71% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,597TL (Dinar 274) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)