Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,773TL (Dinar 203) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)