Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.135 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,459TL (Dinar 539) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)