Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 76% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,497TL (Dinar 469) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)