Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.472 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,635TL (Dinar 452) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)