Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.703 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,378TL (Dinar 215) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)