Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.593 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,666TL (Dinar 208) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)