Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.142 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,938TL (Dinar 186) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)