Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06491 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,879TL (руб 44,351) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)