Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06659 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,019TL (руб 30,314) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)