Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06240 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,625TL (руб 42,068) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)