Cost of living comparison between Kurgan, Russia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04935 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,429TL (руб 49,217) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)