Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,512TL (GH₵4,482) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)