Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03188 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,430TL (¥138,954) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)