Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03407 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,857TL (¥83,833) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)