Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03423 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,265TL (¥95,402) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)