Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05518 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (¥62,284) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)