Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01802 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,200TL (122,086 Kz) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)