Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,649TL (RM3,232) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (29 minutes ago)