Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,924TL (RM2,907) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (36 minutes ago)