Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.376 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,885TL (RM2,097) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)