Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,329TL (RM4,017) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)