Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,746TL (RM1,856) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)