Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,746 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,593TL (RM2,197) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)