Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,680TL (RM1,896) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (37 minutes ago)