Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03243 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,324TL (102,477 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)