Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44656 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,877TL (kr 13,160) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (31 minutes ago)