Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,851TL (kr 6,774) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)