Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,234TL (kr 8,284) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (26 minutes ago)