Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46793 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,979TL (kr 8,504) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)