Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.701 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,476TL (kr 6,384) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)