Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37605 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,429TL (kr 14,438) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)