Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,445TL (47,471 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)