Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,909TL (2,605 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)