Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.283 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,637TL (2,056 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)