Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (2,226 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)