Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07970 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,725TL (₨34,190) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)