Cost of living in Kozhikode, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,886TL (₨38,562) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (24 minutes ago)