Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 112% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL (HK$5,459) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)