Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47059 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 95% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,669TL (HK$9,922) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (30 minutes ago)