Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00608 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,098TL (509,816 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)