Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,488TL (378,181 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)