Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,494TL (€1,144) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)