Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,998TL (€830) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (43 minutes ago)