Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,673TL (RM3,250) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (14 minutes ago)