Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,595TL (RM3,001) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (29 minutes ago)