Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,085TL (RM3,065) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)