Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.296 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,980TL (RM2,300) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (43 minutes ago)