Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07847 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,184TL (₨27,831) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)