Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,216TL (₨39,261) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)