Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,004TL (₨55,587) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)