Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.292 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,635TL (RM2,039) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)