Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,129TL (2,740 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (29 minutes ago)