Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (2,779 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)