Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (2,096 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)