Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,653TL (2,587 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)