Cost of living comparison between Kostroma, Russia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04930 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,626TL (руб 53,269) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)