Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05966 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,544TL (руб 42,640) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)