Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (₨57,131) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)